Monday, July 22, 2013

A WORM!!!…just a worm...


Tonight I was about to go to sleep and I put on my ‘pyjama’ (lämpöaluskerrasto), that I’ve been wearing for the last two weeks. Few minutes later I feel like a needle on my belly and I turn over my shirt and there it a tiny little worm or whatever, happily crawling on my warm and cozy shirt until it got next to my smelly skin, so fair enough that it bit me. Of course I freak out, actually just a little bit, enough to pull off my shirt and have a look if there was more than just one and immediately I started to feel itchy everywhere. Is there something on my hair, what about my pants and my shirt was on my bed??? Where did it come from??? After checking the clothes I was wearing, it was time to check my bed, then a sleeping. No, nothing there! I mean even if it’s a tiny little animal (insect or something) I don’t want to sleep with it! Maybe, it is time for me to change my pyjama and do my laundry? In the end I remembered that yesterday I came from the shop and put all my shopping’s including a fruit bag on my bed, so most probably (HOPEFULLY) it was just a onetime thing and I don’t find more of them. Hope I can still sleep tonight after the adrenalin rush (means I've been way too long away from the places where you have all kinds of animals crawling everywhere all the time).

Sweet dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment