Monday, November 11, 2013

Painting in the SUN!

After spending the last weekend in bed because of being sick once again I was happy to enjoy this weekend and even have SUN!!!

Friday evening I went to movies to see a German movies this time at the European Cine festival, which is now here in Lima. I saw Road to the North by Mika Kaurinmäki the other weekend and it was a great Finnish movie, laughed and cried so much and so did other people (not sure about the crying though ;).

Saturday morning I went to Afro dance, which is more like rumba&salsa than Afro, but better than normal baile lesson, which I BTW hate in here. I have to say I am an Afro love and will stay one, salsa is not my thing, unfortunately!

After Afro I had promised to help to paint Biblioteca (place where I work two days a week in the afternoon) so I spend the rest of the day there. It was so relaxing, I love drawing and painting! First we had lunch together with the promotoras and then we worked. We even had the SUN, so in the end we all worked outside.







We stopped when it was getting cold. I spend an hour in the bus back to my home and went for grocery shopping, got home, cooked and was ready to go to bed at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment