Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sending Positive Energy!

This morning I received news that made me extremely sad, a dear friend (young) back at home is seriuously ill, at first I couldn't believe it and then I burst into tears. So fucking unfair. It made me think once again how we should appreciate everyday life. AND that I should really get over "missing my friends sickness" and "being annoyed with Lima", because in reality everyday there are things that make my life valuable in here, even if I tend to complain. However, I should get over those negative feelings and focused on the positive ones. 

I promised to update my blog regularly for my friend and give him other stuff to think about. Also every day I will find time to send him some positive energy and in order to have effective positive energy I really have to focus even more on the positive things. The ones who are reading this please do the same, share some minutes of your time everyday to send positive energy to the people who really need it.

Soon after receiving the bad news a dear friend, who I have difficulties to reach sometimes, talked to me on Skype and those 15 min. together with the Sun, which appeared behind the fog brightened my day and made me even more focused on the positive aspects.

However, the traffic, waiting and being stuffed into a bus made me once again frustrated even if I had chosen the metro(bus) which is supposed to be faster. Yet, a good evaluation meeting at work, nice people and yummy vegetarian lunch and watermelon for dessert made me feel better once again. So everything really evens out.





In the evening I wanted to go and see a movie, but in the end I worked bit too late and left bit too late and there was too much traffic that I didn't make it on time. Anyways I needed to finish some stuff for tomorrow at home (...yes, I'm gonna continue right after this). As I was walking by the Chocolate factory/cafeteria, which I pass by almost everyday, but mostly so late that I don't have time get in because they're closing. This time a nice looking guy (who I've seen and noticed there before) was outside handing out flayers. He passed me one and asked if I know the place and I had to admit that not really. He asked me if I have a little bit of time and I thought, why not, a good excuse to go buy some chocolate and talk to a nice looking guy. I got some cacao tea, tasted some cacao beans, some chocolate and a tons of information. In the end I was impressed by what he taught me about making chocolate and everything. I bought some cacao tea (it is supposed to give me energy) and of course chocolate, organic & fair trade! 




This is for you my friend, I know you will win this battle! 
Strenght, love & huge hug for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment