Monday, November 11, 2013

Just parasites!!!

For some reason I don't manage to finish any of my posts that I've started because they become endless...I have so much to say but too little time to write!!!

Another reason for my lack of writing has been my tiredness for a while already. For some reason I have forgotten the fact that I live in a country where you're most likely to have parasites etc.and it hit me only last week. In the hospital they have given me all the time the same antibiotics, doesn't matter what is wrong with me, it's the one that is supposed work for everything, (but not parasites or ameba) however I'm just not getting better after eating "kills all antibiotics". As I am a daughter of a nurse, I of course search sickness for my symptoms from internet and consult my mom, who consults the doctors she works with... and the end result is, I know (or I think I know) what is wrong with me and I get myself a right antibiotics from the pharmacy (here you just tell them what you want and they sell you anything)  instead waiting for results for the stool tests (that you need to take 3times).

OMG! some of you're thinking right now, how disgusting is that and how can she even talk about things like that in public, but the ones who travel or have travelled to a places (there are many in this world) where you can get a souvenir you wouldn't like to have, know that talking about shit and your health becomes a very important part of your life. Because especially when having problems with your stomach affects your life quite a lot!

As I've not been feeling well, my dear students at la Casa de Panchita on Sundays have given me many kind of advises. Best was yesterday when one of my student brought me an Aloe vera from her garden to clean my stomach with that, thank you Bertha! So last night I prepared it, used some for my skin and this morning had a smoothie with fresh Aloe vera mixed with fresh orange juice and banana. QUE RICO!

So I'm sure after having antibiotics and eating Aloe vera I'll be fine soon!



I will try to entertain you by adding more pictures and less talking. As a friend of mine (again) was so kind to lend me a camera, so that I can actually show you something, because I still haven't bought a new camera for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment